friend illness, the sad story...


Hi everyone…
I hope you are ok…
But I am not ok…
This is my 1st blog and I am sharing with you a sad story. This is my friend's illness. I have a best friend. He is professionally woodworker. Actually, he loves this profession. And I am nothing. I have no established professional.
Anyway, the reason for my sad news is that my friend is injured by this woodworking meshing. 3 days ago he was working in his workshop. Then he was very busy. Because a big project was in his hand.
So, he started work also over time. I think that day he did not sleep. Because he has too much work pressure.
So, this day he injured dangerously.

How he injured?

Actually, this time he was sleepy. And he was working. Suddenly, he got an injury from his table saw blade. The table saw blade is very sharp and dangerous. Besides, his table saw was not good quality.
And he did not take any safety protection. That is why he got a big injury. I want to tell you that you have to take safety when you will work with any machine. Then you can save from any kind of injury.
I do not want you will get an injury by saw or machine. That is why I am writing this article for you. Remember, your safety is fast.
For this accident, my friend got a big loss. His big contract is canceled and now his workshop is chosen. Because he is in hospital. This time he is improving a little bit. I went to the hospital to see him. I hope he will recover fully within a week.

My plan

I do not want my friend’s injury. But, he cannot abode his woodwork business. So, I am thinking that I will give him a table saw that will be safe and best for him.
Ohh… his birthday is coming. His birthday after 2 weeks. So, this day is will give him a good table saw as a birthday gift.
But… now I am researching about the best table saw the online. I think I got my real product to give my friend as a birthday gift.
I got a website that provides the best tablesaws. There is an article about table saw that provides 20 table saws. I am sure that a saw will be perfect for my friend in this article. Also, it will be safe for him.
When my friend will work with my table saw then he will not be injured. Wow!!
That means he will save. Then I will be very happy that my friend is saved for me. Also, he can work faster than his low quality saw.

At last

Ahh… I wanna tell you that if you wanna buy a table saw then you have to buy a saw which is safe for you. Because your safety will you. That is why your family will be happy. And you also.
If you read my unnecessary funny article then you should pray for my friend.
Thank you…

part 1 here... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Vimix Blender for you regular uses. these are the guidelines about how you will use the Vimix blender and buying guide.